Sunday, December 30, 2012

Keeping Busy.

  
I am happy to announce that Miles and I are starting off the New Year {2013} with a bang... by sharing our completely interesting lives with everyone who wants to listen. Andrew is working on the east coast for another 6 months, so Miles and I have plenty of projects, recipes, and things to do to keep us busy. And a blog seems like just the thing to share all of our adventures!
 

 Without further ado, I introduce to you

...the cutest dog in America
...my wing man {for the time being}
...the little pup in stripes
... Miles


Miles is a Papillon. He's supposedly french. He occasionally wears a sweater (usually striped, of course). He loves long runs on the
beach (I usually watch, but rarely participate). He's obsessed with fetch, barking at our neighbors, and pumpkin treats.  


Here's to keeping busy and being productive all year (and to completing some of my Pinterest to-do list)! 

-Nicola 

1 comment: