Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Little Pup goes Antique Shopping






We went to lunch today with June, Emy & baby Averie at Bruxie in Orange. For those of you who have never been or heard of it, I'm sorry. It's a little hole in the wall that makes sandwiches in waffles! 
 It was so nice to see them (since they live in Maryland) and it was even better that it didn't rain on us as we ate our waffles out in the clouds.

We also stopped by some antique stores... the best part... the Little Pup was allowed in too! I would have gone more often had I known. 

A while ago, I started collecting some old American pottery. I like the pieces that are solid colors and old fun shapes and designs.  I found a few to add to my collection...


Here they are... in all their glory! 


They live in my cute, old kitchen. It has a high shelf above the sink. It's the perfect spot for some color and height. 

This also happened...



I'm not sure what I will make with this (or use it for), but I'll find something. It was just too cute to pass up.


Antiquing is exhausting...


-Nicola and the little pup






2 comments:

  1. So wonderful to see all of you guys today! I was happy to meet Miles and I was happy you got to meet Averie! Your pottery collection is cute. Can't wait to start up Coast To Coast Crafters with you! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good day. Lots of meeting and greeting. And some good craft ideas too! :) I realized later that I didn't take a single picture of us. Have fun in Maui!

    I fixed Averie's name... oppps.

    ReplyDelete