Saturday, February 23, 2013

Special Delivery...

              It’s here! It’s here!

I've been waiting for some time for this new book to come and teach me all of the fonts that I want to use on my chalk boards. I need some inspiration to help jump start my goal of frequent chalk board change ups.  I ordered it months ago (and apparently, so did everyone else), but it was on back order. So, when I came home to find it at my door (without any notice), I was ecstatic.

Inspiration:











It's time for the chalkboard to experience a little upgrade! 



My chalkboards:

1) the classy edition (smaller but GOLD)



2) the barnwood edition (2 feet by 3 feet- the big papi) 


The tools: chalk holder! Genius!

No one likes to get chalk on their fingers. 

Time to get started...
-nicola & the little pup

No comments:

Post a Comment