Friday, May 17, 2013

Mini photographs, please.


The cutest things arrived on my doorstep this week MINI photos. If you know me, you know that I LOVE all things mini. Except for the papillon, he's on the large size. 

Social Print Studio

I got the Print Studio APP on my I pad, clicked on my favorite pictures, and they were here in a few days. The photos are tiny about the size of your Iphone screen. They are also printed on a nice, durable, card stock with a matte finish. They are almost like your very own playing card. Obviously the little pup needed a few.

Oh, and they print your Instagram pictures too! 





I added the highlighter for a nice,  little size comparison. You're welcome!

  
 I highly recommend them!

-nicola & the little pup

3 comments:

  1. So dang cute!! I love the pics you gave me. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pup pictures! I have 2 Cavalier King Charles and all the photos I ever take are of them! They are my little fur babies :)

    ReplyDelete