Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I found a new house.


So today I got lost. This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone because Raleigh and I just don't see eye to eye. It's all tree filled and green here and I can hardly see the driveways until I am just about past them. 

Anyway, I was trying to get to a park (without using my GPS) and I stumbled across this charming little place. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I decided that the GPS and I needed a little bit of a break, but it was my best decision ever. 

Let me introduce you to VINTAGE VILLAGE. The name alone sucked me in... but the tractor and pumpkins helped. I forgot to get a picture of the while street set up. Typical. 


VINTAGE VILLAGE

Here she is... you wouldn't think it was such a find. 

The pumpkins were awesome and the place was owned by an older man named Sam. We're friends now. He's the best. 


Just look at all these little places... full of things to reuse. 
 This is where I want to just move right in... 
The outside. Has a nice county porch for the hubby and I. And a good look out for the pup.


Look at those walls. You would never need art. And you can't see the curtains, but they match perfectly. 
 And everything else was amazing too. 






Lessons of the day:
1) GPS ruins adventures.
2) Get more pumpkins from small businesses (you meet nice people that way).

-Nicola & the Little Pup



No comments:

Post a Comment