Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I've returned from hibernation...


Just in time for a
SNOW Day!

 Is there anything more wonderful than waking up in the morning and seeing your house covered in snow (go with me on this people- it was COVERED). I think I was more excited than the kids around here ( they get a "late start" day at school). 

  It’s like I’m in a Charles Dickens book or something…






The downside... an icy windshield.

Tip Toeing around the place during his morning inspection...





He began to shiver...

Don't worry, he has clothes for this...


Fur Coat




Not too sure about going outside...
He had to survey his land first...





Once he found the balls out there, he was humming a different tune....

Snow is exhausting.

We had just enough snow to dust the place without being too messy or closing down the roads. It felt like plenty of snow for the little pup and I. I plan to stare at it all day...

- Nicola & the Little pup

1 comment:

  1. If you enjoyed the snow last week then I'm sure you definitely enjoyed it today! Looks like you and miles had a lot of fun :)
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete